Graduated Measuring Cylinders
- Translucent polypropylene (PP)
- Blue printed graduations - mL
- Wide opening with a tapered pour spout
- Break-resistant and chemically resistant to most acids, bases and common solvents
- Continuous working environment up to 100°C
- Autoclavable at 121°C for 20 minutes
These cylinders are ideal for safe and accurate measuring of all types of liquids. They offer a wide tim with tapered pour spout for easy pouring and filling. The non-wetting interior surface eliminates concave menisci, providing more accurate measurements. The wide pentagonal base provides added stability and keeps the cylinder from rolling. Can withstand repeated autoclaving. Reduce breakage and personal injury versus comparable glass cylinders.