KIMBLE CHASE micro-hematocrit tubes are used to measure the volume percentage of red blood cells in blood.
· Packed in plastic vials with reclosable snap-lock caps to maintain cleanliness
· Ends may be sealed by flame or sealing clay
· Heparinized capillary tubes are designed to prevent blood clotting
· Ammonium heparin does not interfere with sodium identification
· Tubes are manufactured from 90 expansion soda lime glass conforming to USP Type III requirements
· Available in borosilicate glass as a special order