DuPont™ Tyvek® 400 D garments combine the protection, durability and comfort of DuPont™ Tyvek® fabric on the front and the comfort, softness and breathability of DuPont™ ProShield® Basic fabric on the back. The DuPont™ Tyvek® 400 D garments are suitable for applications where comfort requirements are combined with limited protective requirements for frontal exposures. Garments are available in a variety of coverall styles. Applications include fiberglass and composite manufacturing, wind turbines, boat construction and repair, remediation, and maintenance.
- Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment.
- Multiple interlocking threads are sewn around the raw edges of garment material to create a strong, stress-resistant seam
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area
- Storm flap of garment material covers zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Thumb loop to keep garment sleeve in place
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at ankle