KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) enables rather than inhibits – allowing for maximum productivity and safety for you and your employees. When you’re looking for an economical way to help protect your workers during potentially hazardous tasks, the KleenGuard™ brand A35 Disposable Coveralls, for Liquid and Particle Protection, are an excellent choice. The lightweight coveralls are made of microporous film-laminated material that helps protect against dry particulates and liquids. This model of the protective suit has a zippered front, elastic wrists, a hood and boots for added protection. Personal protective clothing (PPE) such as this is appropriate for protecting clothing and skin during tasks like pressure washing, painting, general industrial manufacturing and maintenance, helping protect workers from liquids, dust and dirt. It meets American National Standards Institute and International Safety Equipment Association ANSI/ISEA 101-1996 sizing standard and comes in sizes from small to 5LX. Making the right Personal Protection choice is difficult. Perform with distinction with KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- 25 KleenGuard™ A35 Disposable Coveralls, Liquid and Particle Protection / Case; White
- Microporous film-laminated material helps protect against hazardous liquids (splashes) and dry particles (like dust and dirt)
- This protective suit has a hood, boots, zip front and elastic wrists
- Available in sizes small through 5XL, meets ANSI / ISEA 101-1996 standards
- PPE for hazardous liquid handling, pressure washing, maintenance, industrial / general manufacturing