When you need a high-value combination of quality and comfort – as well as reliable cleanroom protection – you can trust Kimtech™ A5 Clean Processed Cleanroom Coveralls. They have an average bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) of 96% and are made of 100% polypropylene breathable SMs fabric, which gives the wearer cloth-like comfort. The Reflex Coverall Design is 7.5 times more rip-resistant than ANSI minimum standards and offers excellent fit and freedom of movement for the wearer. This personal protective apparel is triple-bagged and vacuum packaged, suitable for ISO Class 5 or higher cleanrooms. It is made without latex, silicone and the BHT preservative and is designed for single-use (disposable PPE). The easy-to-don, individually packaged coveralls feature a mandarin collar, thumb loops and tunneled elastics. Kimberly-Clark Professional is a respected name in protective apparel, enabling you to deliver the reliable protection you’re required to provide and the peace of mind your team deserves.
- 25 Kimtech™ A5 Clean Processed Cleanroom Coveralls / Case; White; Thumb Loops, Mandarin Collar
- Triple bagged, vacuum packed, suitable for ISO Class 5 or higher cleanrooms
- Reflex Coverall Design offers excellent fit and freedom of movement and 7.5 times more rip-resistant than ANSI minimums
- This protective apparel isn't made with natural rubber latex, BHT preservative or silicone
- Kimtech™ A5 Cleanroom Apparel is manufactured in an ISO-certified facility, clean-processes and individually packaged under cleanroom conditions