The 2650 bucket system features a stainless steel rolling cart with two 25L (6.5 gallon) autoclavable polypropylene buckets, one blue and one red. Use the blue bucket for cleaning and disinfecting solutions, and the red bucket for rinsing.
The durable yet lightweight cart has four casters, two that lock easily with the touch of a foot. Offering maximum flexibility, the system can be used with two or three buckets, depending upon your cleaning protocols. An extendable frame pulls out from the front of the cart to accommodate an additional bucket. Includes a stainless steel connecting kit to prevent drips between the buckets.
The 2650 cart features a unique removable handle for easier autoclaving and storage.
For maximum flexibility, we offer 3 types of wringers that are ordered separately. Choose from a heavy-duty stainless steel downpress wringer, a durable autoclavable polypropylene sieve, or our patent-pending polyester mesh Slinger with stainless steel frame.
* Wringer options are ordered separately and include a heavy-duty stainless steel downpress wringer, stainless steel flat mop wringer, a durable autoclavable polypropylene bucket wringer, or a stainless steel bucket wringer.
- Ideal for cleanrooms and controlled environments with small autoclaves or limited storage space
- Use in pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech manufacturing
- Use in life science and laboratory cleanrooms
- Compatible with all styles of our QuickTask™ Mops
- Compatible with all styles of Edgeless® Mops
- Compatible with VertiKlean® and VertiKlean® MAX™ Mops
Contec, Inc. products are intended for sale/shipment within North America only. International customers should contact their local Contec, Inc. distributor to place orders for Contec, Inc. products.