Contec’s VertiKlean® MAX™ Mop Wipe System offers a quick and easy solution to mopping floors, walls, and other flat surfaces in any controlled environment. This versatile mop works with a variety of Contec mop wipe covers enabling the user to customize the mop to the cleaning task.
Dry and presaturated single-use wipes fit over the VertiKlean MAX foam mop head and QuickConnect frame to remove contamination such as powder, dirt, and dust from floors, walls, and ceilings.
The VertiKlean MAX Mop Wipe System provides excellent surface contact and conformity. It can be used to apply disinfectant solutions to surfaces when used with a bucket and wringer. Most importantly, when used for disinfection, the mop wipe covers entrap microorganisms, enabling them to be removed from the environment with each change of wipe cover.
Features & Benefits
- Stainless steel frame is chemical resistant
- Autoclavable; can be sterilized by most common methods including gamma irradiation, ethylene oxide, or autoclave (recommended cycle is 121°C for 30 minutes)
- Easy to attach and remove mop covers
- Variety of fabric options available
- Presaturated or dry wipes are available
- Removes contaminants easily from the environment
- Extends the life of the VertiKlean MAX foam mop head
- Presaturated wipe covers eliminate the need for a bucket and wringer
- Slim profile allows easy access to confined spaces for efficient cleaning and disinfection
- Thin, lightweight design makes it easy to clean floors, walls, and ceilings
Contec, Inc. products are intended for sale/shipment within North America only. International customers should contact their local Contec, Inc. distributor to place orders for Contec, Inc. products.