Sahara+ PharmaMOP® GO Mop Head Advantages
- Advanced Construction. An absorbent cleanroom foam core is ultrasonically welded between a layer of a non-linting hybrid microfiber and laminated with dual Sahara® Foam Scrubbing Strips for exceptional cleaning.
- Minimize Surface Microbial Contamination. Unique mop head materials dislodge, entrap and remove residues and soils while evenly applying disinfectant to meet contact time requirements.
- Reduce Work Time. Ultrasonically sealed pockets allow the mop frame to slide into the mop head and be ready-for-use within seconds.
- Ultimate Compatibility. Provides efficient cleaning of walls, floors and ceilings. Compatible with bleach, QUAT, peracetic acid, peroxide, and IPA-based cleaning and disinfecting agents.
- Quality Manufacturing. Manufactured in an ISO 13485 & ISO 9001 facility on a fully automated fabrication line. Ideal for use in ISO 3-9 cleanrooms. Available gamma irradiated, SAL 10-6.
Sahara+ PharmaMOP® GO Cleanroom Microfiber Mop Head with Sahara foam scrubbing strips to dislodge, entrap and remove contaminants such as disinfectant and sporicidal residues.
PharmaMOP® GO Ergonomic Cleanroom Mop w/ Locking Head Frame and Lever Lock on Telescoping Handle.
Size: 3.75" x 15" (Head Frame)
39-65” (99-165cm) (Adjustable Handle)
Blue Cleanroom Bucket
Stainless Steel V-Bracket for Hands Free Assembly and Disassembly