PREempt Plus RTU utilizes Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® (AHP), a patented synergistic blend of commonly used ingredients, that when combined with low levels of hydrogen peroxide dramatically increase its efficacy and cleaning performance. AHP combines hydrogen peroxide with surfactants, wetting and chelating agents to create an ideal one step cleaner / disinfectant.
AHP is a unique formulation that has the perfect balance between a fast contact time whilst maintaining cleaning efficacy. Its also carries no hazard classification. PREempt Plus RTU has a Broad-Spectrum Sanitizing Claim in 10 seconds, Bactericidal and Tuberculocidal claims of 1 minute, and Virucidal and Fungicidal claims in 30 seconds. It contains no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) and leaves minimal residues on surfaces once dry.
Convenient presaturated wipes in pull top canister with containing 160 wipes per canister. PREempt Plus RTU is also available in two sizes; a capped 32 oz. bottle or a 1 gallon container. All ingredients are listed on the EPA and the FDA Generally Regarded as Safe List (GRAS). PREempt Plus RTU products are ideal for cleaning and disinfecting environmental surfaces in cleanrooms and laboratory areas including work stations, fume hoods, equipment and other hard non-porous environmental surfaces.
This List N product meets the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. EPA Registration Number: 74559-10.
Features & Benefits
- Effective, fast-acting, one-step disinfectant cleaner
- Convenient meltblown polypropylene presaturated wipes
- Low residue and compatible with a wide range of materials
- Odor-free for good operator acceptability
- Emits no VOC’s and does not require personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Hydrogen peroxide breaks down into water and oxygen for easy disposal and minimal, to no environmental impact
- Not classifed as dangerous goods
Contec, Inc. products are intended for sale/shipment within North America only. International customers should contact their local Contec, Inc. distributor to place orders for Contec, Inc. products.