PREempt Concentrate Disinfectant Solution works fast for large areas to ensure user, protocol and product compliance with fast contact times and broad-spectrum efficacy. The concentrated formula requires dilution and is cost effective for large surfaces.
PREempt Concentrate utilizes Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide Technology® (AHP®), a patented synergistic blend of commonly used, safe ingredients that when combined with low levels of hydrogen peroxide dramatically increase its potency and cleaning performance.
- 5 Minutes Bactericidal, Virucidal, Tuberculocidal, Fungicidal (1:16)
- 3 minute Broad-Spectrum Sanitizing (1:128)
- 30 second Broad-Spectrum Sanitizing (1:16)
- 8 oz (64mL) water – 1:16 ratio
- 2 oz (16 mL) water – 1:64 ratio
- 1 oz (8 mL) water – 1:128 ratio
- 0.5 oz (4 mL) water – 1:256 ratio
- Ideal for labs and other cGMP facilities (meets USP 797)
- PREempt Concentrate is cost effective for large clinical areas and surfaces
- Not classified as dangerous goods – no special shipping required
Contec, Inc. products are intended for sale/shipment within North America only. International customers should contact their local Contec, Inc. distributor to place orders for Contec, Inc. products.