Klerwipe™ 70/30 IPA Mop Wipes are ready-to-use mop wipes for cleaning and residue removal on large surfaces. Klerwipe™ 70/30 IPA Mop Wipes are sterile non-woven, low particulate wipe impregnated with 70% v/v Isopropyl alcohol blended with Water for Injection.
Features & Benefits
- Consistent Cleaning - Pre-saturated with 0.2 micron-filtered 70% isopropyl alcohol solution blended with WFI.
- Ready-to-Use Mop Wipes - Pre-saturated mop wipes remove the need for mop and bucket systems, the ready to use feature is ideal for streamlining compliant cleaning protocols for larger surfaces in the cleanroom.
- Premium Grade Substrate - High-quality polyester-cellulose mop wipes are low-linting and pre-laundered in an ISO Class 4 cleanroom to significantly reduce particles. Basis weight: 120-140 gsm.
- Sterile Production - Ultrasonically sealed and gamma irradiated in a Grade C/ISO Class 5 cleanroom; supported with certificates of analysis and Certificates of Sterility with every batch.
- Convenient Packaging - Ready-to-use mop wipes are double bagged to streamline movement into high-grade areas, with an easily peel-able pack for easy opening with gloved hands.
For cleaning large cleanroom surfaces, Klerwipe™ 70/30 Mop Wipes are a quick and convenient method.
Streamline daily cleaning and residue removal protocols for walls, floors and other large surfaces, with the simplicity of ready-to-use sterile mop wipes pre-saturated with 70/30 IPA blended with WFI.
The wipes are pre-saturated with 70% v/v isopropyl alcohol blended with Water for Injection (WFI). Designed to be used with mop frames, the wipes are hydroentangled polyester/cellulose, non-woven and binder free.