Klerwipe™ 70/30 IPA Pouch Wipes are sterile knitted, 100% polyester wipes impregnated with 70% v/v Isopropyl alcohol blended with Water for Injection (WFI).
Features & Benefits
- Consistent Cleaning - Pre-saturated with 0.2 micron-filtered 70% isopropyl alcohol solution blended with WFI (endotoxin level <1EU/wipe)
- Premium-Grade Substrate - Low-linting, 100% knitted polyester wipes are pre-laundered in an ISO Class 4 cleanroom to significantly reduce particles. Basis weight: 120-140 gsm.
- High-Grade Wipes - Pre-saturated wipes are ideal for use in critical processing applications including aseptic processing, RABs, product contact surfaces and other sterile areas.
- Sterile Production - Ultrasonically sealed and gamma irradiated in a Grade C/ISO Class 5 cleanroom; supported with certificates of analysis and Certificates of Sterility with every batch.
- Convenient Packaging - Triple-bagged to streamline movement into high-grade areas, with Kleartear for easy opening with gloved hands.
For cleaning small cleanroom surfaces such as RABs, product contact surfaces and other sterile areas, Klerwipe™ 70/30 IPA 100% Polyester Pouch Wipes are a quick and convenient method for consistent application. The wipes are pre-saturated with 0.2 micron filtered 70% v/v isopropyl alcohol blended with Water for Injection (WFI) and made with hydroentangled polyester/cellulose and are non-woven and binder free.
Achieve consistent cleaning of high-grade small surfaces and reduce operator risk with the convenience of sterile pouch wipes pre-saturated with 70/30 IPA blended with WFI.
The wipes come in a resealable pouch which is triple bagged for easy transfer into controlled areas. Endotoxin level less than 1.0 EU per wipe.