Klercide™ Sporicidal Active Chlorine Unit Dose Concentrate is formulated specifically for cleanrooms to deliver efficacy and enable less-frequent use with a broad-spectrum disinfectant that provides sporicidal activity against difficult-to-kill bacterial spores — all in an operator-friendly unit dose concentrate format.
Features & Benefits
- Sporicidal Activity - Sterile sodium hypochlorite solution delivers broad-spectrum bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal and sporicidal activity without additional activators, making it versatile and ideal for use on most hard non-porous surfaces in cleanrooms and controlled environments, isolators, LAFs, equipment exteriors and production vessels.
- Efficacy - Formulated to deliver sporicidal activity that enables less-frequent use while supporting stringent contamination control requirements in high-grade environments.
- Operator Acceptance – Klercide™ Sporicidal Active Chlorine Unit Dose Concentrate does not require operators to use a respirator.
- Operator-Friendly Formats - Tablet format enables easy unit dose dilution without exposing operators directly to liquid concentrate, streamlining cleaning protocols. Container of tablets is double-bagged to facilitate movement into high-grade areas.
- Cleanroom-Grade Sterile Production - Active chlorine tablets are produced and gamma irradiated under unidirectional Grade A / ISO Class 5 airflow in a Grade B / ISO Class 5 cleanroom.
Versatile sporicide with a broad spectrum of activity and specifically formulated to help control microbial contamination most likely to be found in a cleanroom environment, including difficult to kill bacterial
Klercide™ Sporicidal Active Chlorine Unit Dose Concentrate is available in a single use tub containing 17 x 10g tablets to allow the correct dosing every time.
This sodium dichloroisocyanurate product creates a solution containing 0.5% (5000pm) available chlorine upon dilution.
Health Canada DIN Registered Sporicide, Disinfectant, Sanitizer, Fungicide, and Virucide.