Klercide Sporicidal Active Chlorine™ is a sterile versatile cleanroom sporicide formulated specifically for cleanrooms to deliver efficacy. This broad-spectrum disinfectant provides sporicidal activity against difficult-to-kill bacterial spores.
Features & Benefits
- Sporicidal Activity - Sterile sodium hypochlorite solution delivers broad-spectrum bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal and sporicidal activity without additional activators, making it versatile and ideal for use on most hard surfaces in cleanrooms and controlled environments, isolators, LAFs, equipment exteriors and production vessels.
- Efficacy - Formulated to deliver sporicidal activity while supporting stringent contamination control requirements in high-grade environments.
- Operator Acceptance - Klercide™ Sporicidal Active Chlorine does not require operators to use a respirator.
- Ready-to-Use Formats - Ready to Use disinfectant solution containing sodium hypochlorite for hard, non-porous surfaces. Trigger-spray and capped-bottle formats are designed to minimize operator exposure risks and streamline cleaning protocols, including double-bagging to facilitate movement into high-grade areas.
- Cleanroom-Grade Sterile Production - Active chlorine solution is blended with Water for Injection, 0.2 micron-filtered, sterile-filled and gamma-irradiated under unidirectional Grade A / ISO Class 5 air-flow in a Grade B / ISO Class 5 cleanroom.
Versatile sporicide with a broad spectrum of activity and specifically formulated to help control microbial contamination most likely to be found in a cleanroom environment, including difficult to kill bacterial spores.
Klercide™ Sporicidal Active Chlorine is a sodium hypochlorite solution containing 0.55% (5500 ppm) available chlorine as a ready-to-use solution.
The product is 0.2 micron filtered, double bagged and filled in an ISO Class 7 cleanroom.
EPA Registered Sporicide, Disinfectant, Sanitizer, Fungicide, and Virucide.
EPA Reg. # 1677-254