Introducing EZ Bleach™ - EPA registered broad spectrum bactericidal & sporicidal bleach alternative disinfectant in an effervescent tablet form that delivers safe and effective surface disinfection. Each rapidly dissolving 48.21% sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione tablet is the equivalent of 29% available chlorine. Using the power of hypochlorous acid, EZ Bleach™ is effective against a broad spectrum of microorganisms including C. difficile spores, Hepatitis B, and the EPA’s List N of antimicrobial products for use against Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19*.
Note: 1 tub of approximately 950 (5g) tablets will produce 190 gallons of liquid bleach.
- No harsh fumes for the end user
- Less corrosive to surfaces compared to liquid bleach
- Neutral and consistent pH levels
- Made in the USA and EPA registered
- Tablets have a 3 year shelf life
- Flexibility – Easily control the level of dilution to match your specific disinfectant requirements.
- Safe & convenient – No handling or measuring concentrated hazardous liquids
- Kills C. diffcile spores in 10 minutes
- 99.9% effective against respiratory syncytial viruses and influenza H1N1 (colds and flu)
- Better than liquid bleach: more sustainable, easier to handle and store, stable formulation
- Use as a sanitizer, broad-spectrum disinfectant and/or sporicide
- A replacement for liquid bleach solutions
- Chemically compatible with Berkshire cleanroom wipes