Contec® CyQuanol™ is a blend of quaternary ammonium and ethyl alcohol in a 32 oz (0.9L) and 1 gallon (3.8L) container. It is a ready-to-use cleaner/disinfectant that generates low residue.
CyQuanol has a 1-minute bactericidal, virucidal, tuberculocidal, and fungicidal contact time. It is bleach-free, making it an excellent choice for operators in critical environments.
A trigger spray nozzle and push-pull cap are included for application preference. CyQuanol is ideal for cleaning and disinfecting environmental surfaces in cleanrooms and laboratory areas including work stations, fume hoods, equipment, and other hard non-porous environmental surfaces.
This List N product meets the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. EPA Registration Number: 88494-3.
Features & Benefits
- 0.2 micron filtered for the most critical environments
- Bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and tuberculocidal
- 1-minute contact time makes it easier to achieve dwell time
- No pre-clean required for this one-step cleaner disinfectant
- Bleach-free makes it compatible with common cleanroom surfaces
Contec, Inc. products are intended for sale/shipment within North America only. International customers should contact their local Contec, Inc. distributor to place orders for Contec, Inc. products.