COSA™ Oxonia Active is a peroxyacetic acid antimicrobial agent.
Features & Benefits
- Promotes Quality Assurance
- Effective against many pathogenic organisms, including spore-forming microorganisms.
- COSA™ Oxonia Active is supported by a complete validation support package including methods for residue quantitation.
- Non-corrosive to 304 or 316 stainless steel and aluminum surfaces when used at recommended concentrations.
- Non-foaming formulation minimizes CIP cycle time and improves efficiency.
- Compatible with most plastic and rubber materials.
Ecolab COSA™ Oxonia Active is an EPA-registered, peroxyacetic acid, antimicrobial agent with broad antimicrobial activity for use in a number of sanitizing applications in the life science industry, as well as for sterilization of aseptic processing and packaging equipment.
EPA Registered disinfectant and sanitizer.
EPA Reg #1677-129