CIP 220® Acid-Based Process & Research Cleaner is specially formulated to meet the unique cleaning demands found in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, cosmetic, dietary supplement, and other industries requiring an effective validatable cleaner.
HOW CIP 220 WORKS
CIP 220 Acid Detergent is a proprietary blend of hydroxyacetic (glycolic) acid, an advanced surfactant system and other performance-enhancing ingredients that provide multiple cleaning mechanisms. This phosphate free low foaming detergent is ideal for use in CIP, COP and manual applications.
WHY CIP 220?
- Flexibility - Effective cleaning against a wide variety of pharmaceutical process residues in clean-in-place (CIP), clean-out-of-place (COP), and manual applications
- Easy to Validate - Facilitates cleaning validation with a comprehensive support documentation package including specific and non-specific analytical methods, toxicity, and substrate compatibility reports
- Cost Savings - Reduces water consumption and cleaning time due to superior rinsing and low foaming characteristics
- Globally Availability - phosphate free, and manufactured with biodegradable surfactants to support harmonization of cleaning processes
- Reliability - Manufactured for the pharmaceutical industry in a cGMP compliant, FDA registered and ISO 9001 certified facility