CIP 200® Acid-Based Process and Research Cleaner is specially formulated to meet the unique cleaning demands found in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, cosmetic, dietary supplement, and other industries requiring an effective validatable detergent.
HOW CIP 200 WORKS
CIP 200 Acid Detergent is a proprietary blend of phosphoric acid, an advanced surfactant system and other performance-enhancing ingredients that provide multiple cleaning mechanisms. This low foaming detergent is ideal for use in CIP, COP and manual applications for a variety of applications including derouging and passivation.
WHY CIP 200?
- Flexibility - Effective cleaning against a wide variety of pharmaceutical process residues in clean-in-place (CIP), clean-out-of-place (COP), and manual applications
- Easy to Validate - Facilitates cleaning validation with a comprehensive support documentation package including specific and non-specific analytical methods, toxicity, and substrate compatibility reports
- Cost Savings - Reduces water consumption and cleaning time due to superior rinsing and low foaming characteristics
- Global Availability - and manufactured with biodegradable surfactants to support harmonization of cleaning processes
- Reliability - Manufactured for the pharmaceutical industry in a cGMP compliant, FDA registered and ISO 9001 certified facility