This product is a general, ready-to-use cleaner and disinfectant for use in homes, hospitals, nursing homes, shower rooms, locker rooms, public restrooms, schools, food service establishments, restaurants, transportation terminals, office buildings, manufacturing facilities, lodging establishments, retail businesses and athlete/recreational facilities where housekeeping is of prime importance in controlling the hazard of cross contamination.
It is formulated to disinfect hard, nonporous, inanimate environmental surfaces: floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, plastic surfaces, chrome, brass, copper, laminated surfaces, bathrooms, shower stalls, bathtubs, and cabinets. For plastic and painted surfaces, spot test on an inconspicuous area before use.
Deodorizes those areas that generally are hard to keep fresh smelling, such as garbage storage areas, empty garbage bins and cans, basements, restrooms and other areas which are prone to odors caused by microorganisms.
Features & Benefits
- One step bathroom disinfectant cleaner / Multiple activity reduces maintenance inventory costs
- Effective against MRSA, CA-MRSA, HIV-1 (Aids virus), HBV (Hepatitis B), HCV (Hepatitis C) and Mycobacterium Tuberculosis (TB) / Reduces contamination risks
- Non-acid / Will not harm personnel or ruin surfaces
- Long lasting odor / Superior deodorization
- Powerful disinfectant / Effective in presence of organic soil (5% blood serum)
Not for sale in California.
EPA Registered Product.
Please note: Spray Nozzle is only included with case purchase.