Globe Scientific is pleased to expand on this line of premium quality microcentrifuge tubes with attached snap caps. The polypropylene (PP) tubes are resistant to most chemical reagents and can be autoclaved at 121°C. Each tube is molded with precise graduation marks for accurate measurements. The ultra-clear polypropylene won't hinder spectrophotometer reading. These microcentrifuge tubes are offered in resealable, tamper evident self-standing bags.
- Variety – Now available in 3 volumes — 0.5mL, 1.5mL and 2.0mL and 8 colors — amber, blue, green, natural, orange, red, violet and yellow
- Value – Efficient, automated production reduces cost and assures high quality
- Quality – Tubes are made USP Class VI medical grade polypropylene with excellent clarity
- Certified – Manufactured in a class 100,000 clean room and certi?ed to be free from RNase and DNase, DNA, and Pyrogens
- Innovative Packaging – Supplied in re-sealable, tamper evident stand up bags
- Simplicity – Tubes are graduated with frosted marking areas and pierceable caps
The tubes are manufactured from FDA approved resins and are certified to be RNase free, DNase free, DNA free and Pyrogen free.