The easy–open, easy–close design of the Flex Tubes® provides convenient, ergonomic, and reliable one-handed operation. Whether sample preparation, centrifugation or storage – the Flex Tubes® fit perfectly into your workflows!
The easy-to-open, securely closing, Flex Tubes® offers comfort and dependability for sample preparation, centrifugation, and storage. One vessel for all applications in molecular biology, chemistry, and biochemistry.
Safer than ever: Flex Tubes® can be centrifuged up to 30,000 × g without any problems!
- Tube lid is easy to open and close for ergonomic operation
- Polypropylene provides high resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress, and temperature extremes
- g-Safe®: Exceptional centrifugation stability up to 30,000 x g prevents sample loss due to tube breakage and provides extra safety when working with hazardous samples
- Manufactured without the use of slip agents, plasticizers, and biocides – substances that have been shown to leach from plastic consumables into the sample and negatively affect bio-assay results
- Graduation for simple verification of the pipetted volume
- Frosted lid and surface on the side for easy labeling
- Guaranteed functionality from -86°C to 100°C
- Autoclavable when open (121°C, 20 min)
- Available in Eppendorf Quality™ and lot-certified PCR clean purity grade
Eppendorf consumables with the purity grade Eppendorf Quality fulfill everything expected of reliable, easy-to-handle consumables.
All Eppendorf consumables with the purity grade PCR clean are DNase and RNase free. The miniscule amounts of genetic substance used for experiments are therefore protected from DNases and RNases. It is also guaranteed that the consumables are free of contaminating nucleic acids. This is normally human DNA, which could infiltrate the plastic goods during the production process (e.g. via skin particles).