KIMAX tube used for the determination of small quantities of solids in large volumes of liquids. Calibrated to contain. Stem is graduated in 0.01 mL to 0.2 mL and the body has graduations at 25, 50, and 100 mL. Recommended for the determination of free water and sediment in diesel and other distillate fuels, as a pass-fail indication of product quality (ASTM D2709).
- Durable black ceramic enamel scale
- Replacement stopper is 41900R
- "Shadowless Bottom" feature
- Rings and legend are durable white ceramic enamel
- Rings coincide with specific volumes of liquid
- Supplied in a matched set of 6
- Graduated ring scale of any of the six tubes will not vary by more than 3 mm from that of any other tube within the set
*Do not centrifuge with stopper in tube.