CELLTREAT Suspension Culture flasks are manufactured under the most stringent conditions and include a 100% integrity test to assure the reliability with your tissue and cell culture work. Class 100,000 clean room, USP class VI virgin polystyrene, and ISO 9001:2000 quality management systems all contribute to the consistent tissue and cell culture performance of the products. Suspension culture flasks are non-treated. Surfaces are flat and free from striation to provide improved transparency.
Flasks are available in four different sizes; 25ml (12.5cm2), 50ml (25cm2), 250ml (75cm2) and 600ml (182cm2). Flasks are provided with vent caps that contain a 0.22 µ filter to allow gas exchange and minimize the risk of cross contamination. All Suspension Culture Flasks are supplied sterile (gamma irradiated).
Innovative angled neck design offers excellent pipet access. Flasks include engraved graduations on two sides and ridges for easy stacking.
All flasks are packaged in easy opening sterile re-sealable (zip closure) bags with the lot number printed on each bag.
CELLTREAT Scientific Products include a comprehensive “Quality Certificate” with every case of product. The CELLTREAT “Quality Certificate” includes the part number, lot number, sterility assurance level and dosage, endotoxin/pyrogen free assurance, non-cytotoxicity assurance and RNase/DNase free assurance.
NEW Product Improvements! (1228K58 only)
- Larger neck opening for easier access allows the use of a 25mL pipet for dispensing and aspirating.
- New larger cap features textured edges and is easier to grip
- Multi-position plug seal cap allows for venting when needed. Vent seal cap is also available.
- Increased surface area in vent cap membrane for improved gas exchange
- Enlarged graduation markings for enhanced readability
- Addition of a recommended fill line mark