Usable at subfreezing temperatures and in cold rooms
- Nalge 2251 series
- Glass-like clarity, with size 83B polypropylene screw cap
- Autoclavable and leakproof
- Recommended only for use with water and non-hazardous aqueous solutions; also usable with dilute acids and some alcohols; not usable with most other solvents including strong acids, bases, aldehydes, ketones, esters, hydrocarbons, etc.
- Graduated to contain in 1-gallon and 5-liter increments
- Neck i.d. 2 3/4”
- Dimensions: 10 liter carboys measure 15 high x 10 o.d.; 20 liter carboys measure 21 high x 11 1/2 o.d.
NOTE: Before autoclaving, set cap on top of carboy without engaging threads.