Features of Target DP 9mm Vial Closures (included in kits):
- Septa push through nearly eliminated due to improved interior geometry without the need for bonding
- Increased sealing capability
- AVCS provides the freedom to select the best septum for your instrument and applications
- Cost efficient alternative to current choices for resolving push through (bonded septa)
- Optimized ergonomics, fine texturing and evenly spaced ribbing for superior handling even with poorly fitting gloves
- Rough edges have been eliminated making it easier and more comfortable to use while improving autosampler operation
National C5000 Series Target DP 9mm Wide Opening 9mm Closure
A wide opening vial deserves a wide opening closure. Utilizing AVCS technology, the C5000 series wide opening closure increases the available injection area by over 7% providing greater area for injection needle penetration.
National C5000 Series Target DP 9mm Integral Membrane Closure
In addition to AVCS technology, the C5000 series closure provides a halogen and rubber -free sample handling environment for HPLC applications or applications where silicones and rubber septa are not suitable.
National C5000 Series Target DP 9mm Solid Closure
AVCS technology provides maximum protection of samples during long term storage. The protective top prevents accidental puncture of the septum and resulting sample loss. Can be stored down to -80°F.