The patented, next generation Autofil SS features the NEW High Flow Foxx Velocity 0.2um PES membrane. Perfect for filtering FBS and other viscous solutions. Our membrane is low protein binding and surfactant-free. Autofil SS is available in 250ml, 500ml, and 1000ml complete units or funnel only bottle-top filters. All units are sterile and manufactured from USP Class VI polystyrene in an ISO 13485 clean room, FDA regulated facility.
Autofil SS is compatible with the patented Autofil Pedestal and Cradle Ring. These optional docking stations allow for hands free filtering and provide a stationary vacuum hose connection, allowing for efficient set-up and quick use while preventing spills and tissue culture hood contamination.
- Autofil SS is available as a complete system or funnel only
- Funnel is compatible with GL45 thread bottles
- Autofil SS units include adapter for connecting to vacuum hose
- Autofil SS design includes an ergonomic bottle shape with molded finger grips
- Autofil SS patented SECUREgrasp cap provides a convenient gripping surface with a frosted area for labeling
- Made with USP Class VI materials
- Manufactured in a Class 100,000 cleanroom
- Manufactured in an ISO 13485 Facility in North America
- Optional, Patented docking hardware sold separately
- Gamma Sterilized in USA