A convenient and cost effective way to get started setting up a new lab, assembling student lab kits, or refreshing an existing lab. Excellent chemical resistance to a wide variety of lab reagents, easy to read silk screened graduations and convenient stacking capabilities make these beakers an excellent choice for daily lab activities. Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Griffin Low-Form Beaker Variety Pack includes one each 50mL, 100mL, 150mL, 250mL, 400mL, 600mL and 1000mL PPCO beakers.
- Includes seven beakers, one each size: 50mL, 100mL, 150mL, 250mL, 400mL, 600mL and 1000mL
- No drip single-spout design provides precision pouring control
- With ribs for easy stacking
- Silk screened with graduations, size code, resin code, catalog number, max/ temperature and “No Flame” symbol for easy identification and safe use
- Impact resistant at temperatures above -40°C
- Meets ISO/DIN 7056 International Standards for Laboratory Plasticware Beakers and 21 CFR Part 177.1520 for food/beverage use
- Not for use on hotplates. Autoclaving will affect graduation accuracy