Please join us to support breast cancer prevention, treatment, and research by purchasing Pink Colorware from Kimble®. We will donate 20% of the proceeds to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, the highest rated breast cancer organization in the United State. BCRF is recognized as one of the most financially efficient nonprofits in the country, and we are proud to assist in their support of breast cancer research.
Choose KIMAX® Low Form Griffin Pink "Colorware" glass beakers for ease of identification in the lab. These beakers offer excellent mechanical strength and durability, while providing high resistance to chemical attack and thermal shock.
- Use of colored beakers reduces the risk of cross contamination
- Easily identify glassware between labs
- All sizes feature double capacity scales with easy-to-read graduations
- Durable, color, matte finish marking area for use with an ordinary pencil or marker
- Design meets ASTM Specification E960, Type I requirements
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements