The Sartorius by Troemner brand is the collaboration between two of the most well established and trusted names in the fields of weighing technology and mass metrology.
Everything You Need in One Convenient Case
Cal-Paks contain (3) high-quality, precision Alloy 8 weights, which can be used with all balance manufacturers’ makes and models. The weights supplied are the balance manufacturers’ recommended calibration weight, 10% of the calibration weight, and the minimum weight as determined by the balance’s readability and expected standard deviation under normal conditions as recommended by USP 41.
Cal-Paks where the largest weight is 200g and below are supplied in a high-quality polycarbonate case. Cal-Paks where the largest weight is 500g through 5kg are supplied in a rugged polypropylene case.
All Cal-Pak individual weights are supplied in their own high-quality polycarbonate individual case inside the master case.
The Sartorius by Troemner partnership offers Calibration Services that meet the highest standards. Calibrations are preformed in one of the largest and most advanced state-of-the-art independent metrology laboratories in the world - with excellent controls to keep the environment stable.
- ASTM Class 1 weights
- Polished stainless steel Type II design
- Sealing cavity
- Density is approximately 7.95 g/cm3
- Special PVC weight case or ABS case
- Precision tweezers included
- Configurations available ideal for calibration, shift tests and sensitivity tests
- Other configurations available by special order
- Meets USP-41 requirements for intermediate checks
- Includes NVLAP Accredited Certificate of Calibration