The Secure-T® Blender Bags are now available in a new, compact and easy to use Secure-Strip® dispenser. This new approach to the conventional blender bag packaging offers a quicker access at all time.
Labplas SECURE-T® Blender Bags provide a malleable yet durable and contaminant-free container for the even blending of your samples. Applications vary from general blending purposes to sample preparation for analysis testing. The new dispenser solution, Secure-Strip®, allows you to have all the product advantages of the blender bags in an easy, secure and friendly-use dispenser.
Features & Benefits
- Easy storing and will follow you anywhere in the lab
- Tear-off junction between each bag ensures internal sterility right up until the time of use
- Sterility confirmation documentation (CofA) is available in each box (traceable certificate)
- Product meets USDA and ACIA industry standards and is made of FDA-compliant material
- All the benefits of a close and sterile blender bag with the feature and ease of an opened blender bag
Product Technical Specifications
The plastic tubing used in manufacturing our sampling bags is extruded at temperatures ranging between 220 and 240 deg. Celsius and is therefore internally sterile. Follow up tests are also performed to assure continued sterility after processing. Labplas Sterile Sampling Bags have consistently and successfully tested for sterility after 5 years of shelf life.
- R-Nase, D-Nase, Pyrogen and BPA free
- 250 sterile blender bags ready to use