Save time and standardize the activities in equipment preparation for sterilization.
- Manufactured and packaged in a controlled cleanroom environment
- Reduces labor costs
- Simplifies the conformance to wrapping SOP's
- Autoclavable at 121 to 125 °C
- Tear and puncture resistant
- Significant process improvement compared to wrapping with BioShield paper
- Tyvek® Drawstring closure
- Conveniently packaged-100 per sealed poly bag
Save time and standardize the activities in equipment preparation for sterilization. Tyvek® Muffs provide a convenient means to cover flasks, beakers, containers, media bottles, valves, pipes and hoses. These closures are breathable and can be used to prevent particulates and microbial contamination from entering openings of any size. Since they are autoclavable, they can be used during sterilization to reduce time consuming wrapping of open containers. Each closure incorporates a Tyvek® drawstring closure to create the tightest possible seal around all openings.
Certificates of conformance sent with each shipment.