Save time and standardize the activities in equipment preparation for sterilization. Leave the covers in place during installation to prevent microbial and particulate contamination. Leave in place while the remaining fill line set-up activities are performed.
- Manufactured and packaged in a controlled cleanroom environment
- Individually Poly bagged and labeled with DOM and Lot #
- Reduces labor costs
- Simplifies the conformance to wrapping SOP's
- Steam Sterilization Indicator
- Autoclavable at 121 to 125 °C
- Tear and puncture resistant
Elasticized Tyvek® Covers provide a convenient, time-saving method of wrapping difficult to wrap product contact change parts prior to steam sterilization. These covers allow immediate steam penetration and work best with modern pulse vacuum autoclaves for sufficient drying.
After sterilization and after the outer Tyvek® bag is removed, leave cover in place during the installation to prevent microbial and particulate contamination. Remove after all other filling line set-up activities are completed.
Remaining in place over the equipment parts during setup, their use minimizes microbial or particulate contamination risks.
Certificates of conformance sent with each shipment.