For easy and continuous aseptic vacuum aspiration of a variety of liquids, including tissue culture media, supernatants, and chemical wastes. To use, simply insert a pipette tip, Pasteur pipette or serological pipette into the collection tube and connect vacuum line to vacuum source.
- Chemical and corrosion resistant polypropylene bottle and epoxy coated steel frame
- Will not crowd workspace, fume hood, or laminar flow hood
- Quickly and conveniently aspirate and collect fluids using a vacuum source
- Holds 3200ml (108oz) and the included trap prevents fluid flow into the vacuum source
- Use to aspirate media, waste chemicals, cell washing solutions, and more
- Ideal for use with dishes, plates, flasks and tubes
- All parts, except the clear PVC tubing, are autoclavable at 121ºC (250ºF)