MSC-93050 is a flocked swab of sampling for Laryngopharyngeal clinical diagnostic, it utilizes state of the art "spray on technology" that the flocking process by means of an electro-static charge perpendicularly attaches millions of nylon microfibers on the medical grade handle tip. The flocked swab is ideal for collecting large amount of cells and rapid elution of the specimens that instantly releases the cells into the transport medium. It has been well recognized and adopted by the diagnostic test kit manufacturers who produce reagents in molecular genetics, forensics and clinical laboratories sectors.
- Jet embedded nylon flock technology improves the efficiency of virus collection
- PA66 polyamide fibres are adhered vertically and uniformly to improve collection and elution into transport media
- Durable medical grade acrylonitrile butadiene styrene swab shaft can be used to safely collect samples without risk of unintentional breaking
- Breakpoint design feature ensures the swab breaks cleanly at the correct length
- Sterilized using ethylene oxide gas