CompactDry™ is a ready-to-use dehydrated culture media system that reduces the time needed to perform everyday microbial testing on food, cannabis, meat, cosmetics, raw materials, and more. Simply add 1ml of the prepared sample to the center of the plate. The sample will self-defuse and rehydrate media fully on its own. No stamping or spreading is needed.
CompactDry™TCR is a method recommended for the determination of total aerobic bacterial counts. Plates are AOAC PTM 082201 validated and is measurable after only 24 hours of incubation.
The benefits are easy to spot:
Each sleeve contains 4 connected plates that can be easily separated to support a variety of dilution scenarios.
- Rapid results in just 24 hours.
- Dye indicator gives enumerated results
- CompactDry™ is room temperature stable. Competitive products require refrigerated storage.
- Rigid plate design is easy to label, manipulate, and stack.
- Self-diffusing media does not require stamping or spreading.
- Plate headspace allows for three-dimensional colony growth and colony picking for subculture and ID.
- Plate design assures sample containment and eliminates possible sample leakage seen with other film-based products.
- All colonies are easy to read from center to rim.
- Long shelf-life, room temperature storage.