This high performance economy microprocessor-based pH/ORP/Temp Bench meter is an ideal tool in schools, laboratories and production plants.
It is provided with a series of new diagnostic features which add an entirely new dimension to the measurement of pH, by allowing the user to dramatically improve the reliability of the measurement:
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for good accuracy under fluctuating temperatures;
- Hold Function freezes reading for easy viewing;
- Easy to read large custom LCD;
- Stability Indicator prompts whenever reading stabilizes;
- 7 memorized buffers (pH 1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01 and 12.45) for calibration;
- Messages on the LCD to make the calibration easy and accurate;
- User-selectable “calibration time out” to remind when a new calibration is necessary.
Mi151 can also measure with ORP electrodes, thanks to its capability to measure mV with a resolution up to 0.1 mV. For accurate measurements, use the electrode holder supplied with the meter.