Measure pH, mV (ORP) and temperature accurately in the laboratory with the YSI pH 1310 or 1310P with built-in printer.
The TruLab pH 1310 benchtop meter is the ideal laboratory instrument for reliable pH/mV measurements with automatic documentation for GLP compliance. The 1310 benchtop is an accurate, easy-to-use solution for the measurement of pH or mv (ORP) in the laboratory. Available with or without a built-in printer. The 1310 has internal memory. Stored data can be sent to a PC via USB or to an optional built-in printer available on the 1310P.
- Single channel measurement of pH or mV (ORP) and temperature
- AutoRead function improves repeatability
- Easy-to-read backlit display with text menu for easy operation for pH, mV (ORP) and temperature
- Easy calibration with adjustable calibration timer
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
- 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 point calibration for pH; 22 stored buffer sets for auto-buffer recognition and easy calibration
- BNC connection for pH, mV; banana connection for temperature probes
- Continuous Monitoring Control (CMC) function for monitoring the ideal measuring range for pH measurements based on the last calibration
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- GLP/AQA compliant
- Wide selection of electrodes - pH, ORP and temperature probes
The instrument's AutoRead function indicates when a stable measurement is reached improving repeatability.
Data can be printed directly from the instrument via the integrated printer or exported via USB.