SevenGo Duo pro™ combines maximum measurement accuracy and a range of functions that incorporate user-friendly operation with exceptional safety. SevenGo Duo pro™ meters are used in regulated sectors for the pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetics and food & beverage industry. The kit versions are well suited for outdoor use because both the meter and the sensors are watertight (IP67).
The intelligent sensor management system (ISM®) offers the user an even greater level of security. The calibration data is stored on the sensor chip and is used automatically when the sensor is connected to the meter. This ensures the meter always uses the latest calibration data.
pH/Ion/Oxygen Meter (IP67) for the Strictest Demands:
- Portable dual-channel meter for the parallel determination of pH, mV, rel. mV or ion concentrations and conductivity, TDS (total dissolved solids), salinity or specific resistance
- Either linear or segmented 5-point pH calibration with selection from 7 predefined and one user-defined buffer groups
- 5 predefined conductivity standards – option to enter user-defined standard or cell constant
- Modern data management for 500 GLP data records with date/time, sensor ID and serial number, user and sample ID
- Intuitive, user-friendly operation using menu guidance in 10 languages and backlit display
- Rugged watertight housing (IP67)
- Revolutionary intelligent sensor management (ISM®)
Thomas No. 1227N49
Electrode kit with InLab® Expert Pro-ISM and InLab® 738 (both IP67, 1.8 m cable).
Thomas No. 1227N50
Field kit with InLab® Expert Pro-ISM and InLab® 738 (both IP67, 1.8m cable).
Thomas No. 1227N51
Electrode kit with Inlab® Pure Pro-ISM, 2m ISM-electrode cable and Inlab® 742 ISM.
Mettler products are intended for sale/shipment within the US only. International customers should contact their local Mettler distributor to place orders for Mettler products.