The SevenGo Duo pro™ pH meter combines maximum measurement accuracy and a range of functions that incorporate user-friendly operation with exceptional safety. SevenGo Duo pro™ pH meters are used in regulated sectors for the pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetics and food & beverage industry. The kit versions are well suited for outdoor use because both the pH meter and the sensors are watertight (IP67).
The intelligent sensor management system (ISM®) offers the user an even greater level of security. The calibration data is stored on the sensor chip and is used automatically when the sensor is connected to the meter. This ensures the meter always uses the latest calibration data. pH/Ion/Oxygen Meter (IP67) for the Strictest Demands
- Portable dual-channel pH meter for the parallel determination of pH, mV, rel. mV or ion concentrations and dissolved oxygen (DO)
- Either linear or segmented 5-point pH calibration with selection from 7 predefined and one user-defined buffer groups
- Manual or automatic atmospheric pressure compensation using built-in barometer
- Modern data management for 500 GLP data records with date/time, sensor ID and serial number, user and sample ID
- Intuitive, user-friendly operation using menu guidance in 10 languages and backlit display
- Rugged watertight housing (IP67)
- Revolutionary intelligent sensor management (ISM®)
Mettler products are intended for sale/shipment within the US only. International customers should contact their local Mettler distributor to place orders for Mettler products.