Thomas No. 1197K47 is ideal for plating baths, wastewater, swimming pool and spa water quality and environmental applications.
The HI 1296D pH/temperature probe features an easy to clean recessed tip that prevents solids in solutions from collecting on the sensor. The AISI 316 stainless steel and titanium body of these probes function as a potential matching pin for increased stability of readings and extended sensor life.
This compact instrument fits in the palm of your hand and the bottom probe connection ensures the electrode cable doesn’t get in your way.
- Multi-level LCD display; Display the current measurement simultaneously with the current temperature.
- On-screen tutorial messages
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatic one or two point calibration
- HI 1296 pH/Temperature probe in titanium enclosure
- BEPS; (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings
- Battery % displayed on startup
- Compact, heavy-duty, and waterproof