The EcoSense® pH1000A benchtop instrument provides accurate measurements in an affordable format. The instrument features an easy-to-use interface and 1, 2, or 3 point pH calibration. In addition to pH, the pH1000A also measures ORP - Oxidation Reduction Potential (mV) and temperature.
The pH1000A benchtop instrument is an economical, accurate and easy-to-use solution for routine pH or ORP (mV) measurements in the lab. The AUTOLOCK feature holds stable measurements on the display, resulting in precise, repeatable, and error-free measurements. Simple calibration procedures, automatic buffer recognition, and electrode efficiency display makes calibration quick and easy.
Features of the pH1000A include:
- Measures pH, ORP (mV) and temperature
- Large, high-contrast, LCD display
- Simple 1, 2, or 3 point calibration
- AUTOLOCK mode holds stable readings on the display
- Accepts U.S. (7.00, 4.01, 10.01) or NIST (6.86, 4.00, 9.18) buffer sets
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation of all pH measurements
- Calibration is stored in memory; view electrode efficiency at any time
- BNC input allows for any pH or ORP electrode with BNC to be connected*
- Battery or AC power, included with the instrument
* If not using the 1102 pH electrode with a built-in temperature sensor, the 1103 temperature sensor will need to be used for automatic temperature compensation.