- Simultaneous readout of pH and temperature
- pH resolution to 3 decimal places
- 1, 2 or 3 point calibration
- Automatic or manual buffer selection
- Storage of up to 32 results
- RS232 connection to printer or PC via DataWay
The 3510 is a versatile, simple to use pH, mV and temperature meter that is ideal for routine analysis. With up to three decimal place resolution and a choice of up to three calibration points the 3510 provides the user with added flexibility where future demands for enhanced performance may be required. A choice of pH calibration buffers to DIN, JIS and NIST standards can be used for automatic calibration, as well as manually entered buffer values. The pH measurement meter also has the ability to store up to 32 results.