Ten button timer allows direct input for faster programming of desired time.
- Timing capacity: 99 minutes: 99 seconds
- Count direction: up/down
- Last time set memory
- Audible and visual alarms; displays elapsed time after countdown
- Mounting options: lay flat on bench, flip-open stand for vertical view, pocket clip for attachment to lab coat, magnetic back for metal surface attachment
- Requires two AAA batteries (included)
- Includes Statement of Traceability indicating accuracy traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and recognized by the signatories to the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC)/Mutual Recognition Arrangement (MRA)
- Individually tested and inspected using NIST methods, in H-B’s exclusive A2LA accredited/ISO9001/ISO14001 registered laboratory, assuring conformance to the measuring instrument requirements of ISO 17025:2005 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1
- Includes multi-language instructions (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish)
- CE?mark, RoHS compliant
- Certificate of Calibration
Timer Accuracy: ± 5 seconds/day
Display Size (W x H): 53.3 x 22.9mm (2.1 x.9”)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 81.3 x 71.1 x 30.5mm (3.2 x 2.8 x 1.2”)
Please note: The aforementioned A2LA accreditation belongs to the manufacturer, not Thomas Scientific.