Upgrade to a new format, the Microfluidic Chip!
- Design is optimized for reducing the time for gene amplification.
- Sample is loaded in flat and wide chamber so that heat is efficiently delivered to the sample.
- Well volume is 10μl only, which helps fast heating and cooling.
- Bottom surface of chip is made of thin film for efficient heat transfer.
- Contamination free and transformation free.
- Options are available for thermal cycling and real-time analysis.
A New PCR concept was born when precision molding technology met film bonding know how.
Rapi:chip™ was developed from the understanding of the challenges in routine PCR. We found the protocols duration could be dramatically reduced when efficient heat transfer is made during the thermal cycling process. By designing a unique 3-dimensional polymer chip where the bottom surface is made of a thin film and precisely bonded with a polymer body, ultra-fast thermal cycling became possible.