Measure, analyze and export data quickly and easily using Thermo Scientific™ VISIONlite™ software. Designed for use with Thermo Scientific™ stand-alone visible and UV-visible spectrophotometers, user-friendly VISIONlite Software provides you with everything you need to acquire fast and accurate results.
VISIONlite 5 software expands the capability of your instrument by offering method and data storage for these Thermo Scientific™ Spectrophotometers:
- SPECTRONIC™ 200 Spectrophotometer
- GENESYS™ 20 Visible Spectrophotometer
- GENESYS™ 10S UV-Visible and Visible Spectrophotometers
- Evolution 60S Spectrophotometer
- Evolution 300 Spectrophotometer
VISIONlite 5 Software increases the capability of your instrument:
- Add method and data storage for SPECTRONIC 200 Spectrophotometer and GENESYS 20 Visible Spectrophotometer
- Report results to 0.5nm wavelength resolution and 0.001A for SPECTRONIC 200 Spectrophotometer
- Perform automated kinetics measurements on SPECTRONIC 200 Spectrophotometer and GENESYS 20 Visible Spectrophotometer
- Scan on GENESYS 20 Visible Spectrophotometer
- Produce formatted reports in hard copy or pdf format
A serial cable is required to connect your computer to the spectrophotometer:
- SPECTRONIC 200E, GENESYS 10S, BioMate 3s and Evolution 60S instruments require standard USB cable (supplied with all these instruments except SPECTRONIC 200E)
- GENESYS 20 instruments require an RS-232 serial cable with DB-9 connector
- Evolution 300 instruments require an RS-232 serial cable with a null-modem DB-9 connector
Your computer may require an additional USB to DB-9 converter cable in order to connect to the RS-232 DB-9 cable.
This product is only available to U.S. Domestic Customers.