Designed for accuracy and performance in a compact design the T6 Series of UV-Vis Spectrophotometers offer wavelength accuracy as low as +/- 1 nm combined with low stray light of less than 0.05%T.
With a focus on reliability in a compact footprint, PERSEE’s entry level Spectrometers set a new bar for value and capability.
PERSEE delivers the capabilities required by customers in education, agricultural, environmental and food & beverage industries, all the options and services at such value that customers can get months of consumables or additional instrumentation within their budget without sacrificing performance.
- High performance fixed 2nm spectral bandwidth
- Low stray light 0.05%T (T6U)
- Wavelength accuracy +/- 1nm (T6U)
- Supplied with either universal pathlength 5 cell changer or fixed path length 8 cell changer as standard
- Holographic blazed grating 1200lines/mm
- Local control software for photometric fixed wavelength measurement
- Easily upgraded to include quantitative analysis, multi wavelength spectrum & kinetics
- Built in cell holder storage
- Robust modular design with a small footprint
- Can be used with UV-WIN software (optional)