The A3 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer is a high-performance automated instrument designed to meet the requirements of the modern laboratory. Due to its versatility and performance it can be used for a wide range of applications.
Three flame options are available to the user with the Air/Acetylene being the standard configuration. This flame can be used for nearly all standard elements while the N2O/Acetylene and the Air/LPG (natural gas) are available as an option for the more demanding of elements. All three flame configurations offer coded burner for full safety protection.
The graphite head is fixed into the optical path to maximize performance and eliminate drift. The temperature of the transversely heated graphite tube is accurately controlled by means of a precision feedback system. Pyrolytically coated platform tubes are supplied as standard to improve the performance and eliminate many analytical problems associated with this technique.
The flame and graphite furnace can be changed over by a simple selection in versatile AA Win Pro software.
- Easy to use, complete software control, wavelength searching, flame ignition & control, switching between different flame mode, background correction, furnace heating program, switch between flam and furnace are all PC software control.
- Integrated safety precautions for user protection, pressure sensor, flame sensor, leakage sensor, sequence control for ignition, burner identification, water sensor, high power protection, etc.
- Time-saving high speed analysis, support sequence program for quick testing.
- Transversal heating structure furnace, better sensitivity and longer lifetime.
- Optional universal auto sampler for both flame and graphite furnace, no need to reload when switching between flame and graphite furnace.