Thermo Scientific™ SPECTRONIC 200™ is the new standard for rugged, simple-to-use visible spectrophotometers for teaching and routine applications. For over half a century, laboratories around the world have relied on Thermo Scientific spectrophotometers for quick, easy measurements in water, quality control, clinical facilities, and in teaching laboratories. The new SPECTRONIC 200 spectrophotometer couples the simplicity and reliability of the Thermo Scientific™ SPECTRONIC 20 and the Thermo Scientific™ GENESYS™ 20 instruments with 21st century technology and a bold new design that promises years of trouble-free performance.
The SPECTRONIC 200 is a rugged, simple-to-use spectrophotometer ideal for routine applications. On-board software, controlled from an intuitive navigation pad using a full color screen, delivers capabilities beyond expectations.
Rugged, Practical Design
- With no internal parts, there's nothing to wear out
- Sample compartment lifts out for easy cleaning
- Polymer construction resists corrosion from acidic or oxidizing solutions
- Navigation pad and on-screen menus are second nature to any modern user
- Compact footprint saves space in your lab
- Cuvette racks on both sides of the sample compartment help you keep track of samples
- No computer or serial cable required; Just plug it in and you're ready to measure
The Perfect Tool for Routine Spectroscopic Measurements
- Large, bright, color LCD adjusts to the perfect angle for any technician to view
- Standard sample compartment accommodates both 10mm square cuvettes and test tubes up to 25mm (1 inch) diameter
- Room light immune optical system lets you measure tall test tubes with the lid open
- Analyzer mode allows you to program standard methods
- Screen-print feature gives a permanent record of your data
- Quantitative analysis with either a factor or up to four standards offers confidence
- Available Thermo Scientific™ VISIONlite™ 5 software, for your computer, controls the instrument and provides data manipulation, storage and report printing options
This product is only available to U.S. Domestic Customers.