Laboratory Model Freezing Point Osmometer for 10 µL samples, featuring:
- Smallest sample size available
- One button measurements
- Built-in Ink Based Printer
- No copying necessary for records retention
- Range: 0-2000 mOsm/kg
- Self identifying, fully automatic calibration
- Flexible calibration using from 2 to 5 calibration points
- From off to ready in 3 minutes
- Precise results in 60-90 seconds
- Disposable pipette tips double as sample tubes
- Bench saving design @ 7.5" wide
- Optional bar code scanner and software available
Comes with instruction manual, printer paper, printer ribbon, 10 µL pipette, pipette tips, chamber wipes, Teflon piston replacements, 1 pk of CON-TROL 290 Ampules, 100, 500, 1500 and 2000 mOsm/kg calibration standards.
OSMETTE II™ is shipped assembled and ready to use.